Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Shower ... Part TWO!

This is 'part two' of my baby shower gift and 'assignments'!!!  The gals organizing the party asked me if I could make an album for the mommy-to-be ... it's filled inside with decorated pages that the guests will sign when they come to the party  -- words of wisdom, tips, hints and tricks!!  I hope she likes it :)


I made this album to coordintate with the Baby Buggy Basket and card set that I made and posted here!  That was such a FUN set to make ... I need another friend to have a baby so I can make MORE!!


After making 50 graduation party invitations this week for my youngest son who will graduate from high school in 3 weeks, I needed a 'girly fix' with some pink :)  I got about 10 of them in the mail today and 25 more addressed and ready to go out tomorrow ... the final few on Thursday.  I don't care for addressing all those envelopes and putting together all those invitation pieces, so I do it while watching TV to help pass the time!!

I hope you've enjoyed my stampy, girly, frilly baby shower projects!!

Challenges that lent a hand with design tips and challenges:

1.  The Shabby Tea Room #9 - use chipboard
2.  City Crafter Challenge Blog #4 - color/pink, white and blush or ivory
3.  KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' #29 - 1 ribbon, 2 DSP's, 3 embellies
4.  Papertake Weekly - shiny, sparkly & special
5.  Stampin' Royalty #18 - anything but a card
6.  Crafty Creations #66 - magical
7.  The Color Room #5 - color/pink, moss, vanilla/kraft, mauve/plum
8.  The Play Date Cafe #28 - color/white, pink, grey, black

17 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Oh I am glad to see you could join us again this week at CCCB. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing again. :)

Suzanne C said...

Such a lovely set! Gorgeous details and so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing x2 at PDCC this week. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet mini album! I am sure the mom/mom-to-be would be thrilled. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

june lanum said...

you did it again Debbie, this is just adorable

Nicole said...

Beautiful Debbie! She will love it! You went above and beyond for your shower project! :)

craftyb said...

Simply stunning....that little image is adorable...LOVE all your detail and embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Linda Robinson said...

Your mini album is adorable! The girl who gets this will be very lucky. It looks like it was fun to make! Have you ever made a mini album out of lunch sacks! I bet you have, they also turn out cute!

Thanks for joining us agian over at the CCCB!

Sarah Anderson said...

I'm sure she will! What a lovely gift to treasure :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Debbie! Such a sweet little project!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a beautiful album, I'm sure the mom to be will love it! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Ruby said...

You did great with your girly fix projects! Such a lovely little album. I am sure she will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Jodi said...

What a great keepsake this will be for the mom to be! Thanks for joining in my challenge again this week at KLSNS!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

this is just way adorable

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I am sure she will love it. This is truly PRECIOUS, Debbie! :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty! So girly - Thanks for playing along with the PDCC :)

acreativeneed said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations!!
smiles,Deena

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--this is a great gift! All the details--love that puffy flower on the album! I know the mom-to-be will cherish this forever! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Great job at combining challenges too--I need to learn how to do that:)