This is 'part two' of my baby shower gift and 'assignments'!!! The gals organizing the party asked me if I could make an album for the mommy-to-be ... it's filled inside with decorated pages that the guests will sign when they come to the party -- words of wisdom, tips, hints and tricks!! I hope she likes it :)
I made this album to coordintate with the Baby Buggy Basket and card set that I made and posted here! That was such a FUN set to make ... I need another friend to have a baby so I can make MORE!!
After making 50 graduation party invitations this week for my youngest son who will graduate from high school in 3 weeks, I needed a 'girly fix' with some pink :) I got about 10 of them in the mail today and 25 more addressed and ready to go out tomorrow ... the final few on Thursday. I don't care for addressing all those envelopes and putting together all those invitation pieces, so I do it while watching TV to help pass the time!!
I hope you've enjoyed my stampy, girly, frilly baby shower projects!!
Challenges that lent a hand with design tips and challenges:
1. The Shabby Tea Room #9 - use chipboard
2. City Crafter Challenge Blog #4 - color/pink, white and blush or ivory
3. KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' #29 - 1 ribbon, 2 DSP's, 3 embellies
4. Papertake Weekly - shiny, sparkly & special
5. Stampin' Royalty #18 - anything but a card
6. Crafty Creations #66 - magical
7. The Color Room #5 - color/pink, moss, vanilla/kraft, mauve/plum
8. The Play Date Cafe #28 - color/white, pink, grey, black