Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time for a BLOG CANDY Contest!


WOW ... over 21,000 visits, 100 followers and 500 posts TODAY! That's A-MAZING for my {sweet} little blog :)

To help me celebrate, I've put together a little package of some goodies! One lucky person will receive this package in the mail when the contest is done ... who will win -- maybe YOU!

Prize package includes one package of 24 sheets of 8 1/2" x 11" Soft Suede Cardstock, one Blush Blossom Classic Ink Pad, one Certainly Celery 5/8" Twill Tape, one Apricot Appeal 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon and one Curved Edge Scallop Layer Chipboard Book (all products new and in the original packaging).

Here are the rules:
  • Insert a picture of the above prize package into your blog on the sidebar and include a link back to this post.
  • Leave a comment here so that I know you're participating in the contest and that you put a blog candy link back here on the sidebar of your blog.
  • Contest ends one week from today - Thursday, April 8th - winner will be announced Friday morning.
  • If you're not already a follower, please consider becoming one -- I love to share ideas with all my stampy friends! Becoming a follower is NOT a requirement of the contest.

Check back next Friday to see if you won! GOOD LUCK TO ALL :)

PS - hop on over to my challenge blog, The Shabby Tea Room, for another contest where I'll be giving away 10 YARDS of Shabby Vintage Hand Dyed Seam Binding!

26 comments:

june lanum said...

Hi Debbie, I added your post to my site. You've really been busy. Good for you.

Crafty Dawn said...

you are linked in my side bar for the yummy candy. I would also like the Tea room blinkie please so if you can e-mail me and I can add it to my blog too

Love Dawn xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hi Debbie, I bought the "Smooches" stamp from PTI. And, do you have instruction on how to put your blog candy picture on my side bar, I am using blogspot as well but can't figure out how to do that.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a wonderful looking prize, Debbie! Someone is going to be so very lucky to win this!

ScrapyCherry said...

how sweet6 of you to make a candy :)
added a link in my sidebar and I am allready a follower :)

KarenB said...

Hi Debbie, I've linked you up on my sidebar with your name and the picture both linked :) What a fabulous candy. Congratulations on your blog milestones! I took a peek at the Shabby Tearoom last week but ran out of time to finish the challenge. I need to pop over again I think!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for your clear instructions, I had your link and blog candy posted on my side bar. Thanks for the opportunity.

Tanya said...

Thanks for chance to win - wonderful candy)
Link in my sidebar http://laromeducafe.blogspot.com/

Beth said...

Debbie,
Because I wanted to showcase the Easter card I got from you, I added the blog candy photo too! Thanks for offering some yummy blog candy!

beadz said...

Great candy - I love your shabby style! I've added your candy to my blog
hugs,
Gini

Nikki said...

Thanks for the chance on all the Sweet Candy you've got I've also linked you in my sidebar Here
hugs Nikki

Chloe said...

I have posted in the sidebar of my blog; http://thecatspaperpyjamas.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the chance to win!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Debbie - love this Candy - I am off to link you to my sidebar and am already enjoying being a follower! Thanks for the oppportunity to play - love it! {{{hugs}}}

Jennifer Scull said...

I have just discovered your tea room challenge blog, so thought I would hop over here, too. what a lovely double treat! :) thrilled to follow both!

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Malin E said...

Lovely blog!
I would love to join your lovely blog candy.
I made a link on my sidebar.
Have a great day!
HUgs Malin

li-bee-ti said...

Hi Debbie, I'm glad I found your blog! I love the shabby look and your work is fab!
I've linked your candy to my sidebar here, and became a follower.
You're mostly invited to my blog candy...
Happy Easter!

Annelies said...

Great candy! I've put a link in my sidebar . Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Terrie B x said...

gORGEOUS bLOG!!!tfs
i HAVE BECOME A FOLLOWER OF YOURS tfi:)X

Linda said...

Hi Debbie, Love your yummy blog candy... I also am lov'n your blog.
I have you on my side bar and am
just waiting with my fingers crossed..to hopfully get me some candy. hehe. Thanks for the great challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. Have a great day!
Linda

Roxanne24 said...

Hi Debbie! I came across your blog (had to be fate! :) I don't have a blog, but have told my friends about it!

Ukka said...

Congratulations on having 100 followers and 21 000 visits! I would like to participate in this candy, the gift is precious! I announce in my blog on my right sidebar! Regards

Rosa-kreattiva said...

WOW!!! This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia public slidebar on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
Hugs, rosa
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it

Tany Sol said...

Awesome candy Deddie!!!!!!
Thank you for the chance to win! Really want to be the lucky winner...
Linked candy on my sidebar http://karysoltany.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!!!!

Magis said...

Замечательная конфета!
Моя ссылка на панели слева:

http://magis200905.blogspot.com/

Kristine said...

There will be one lucky winner of the price. Your candy is linked to my side bar;)

Debbi said...

Yummy candy! Thanks for the chance to win.
I'm a follower, and I've linked your candy to my blog sidebar.
I love your blog--your cards are amazing!
*smiles*
debbi