Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sketch For You To Try ...


I like saying that ... "Sketch For You To Try"! Now you say it! Fun, huh? Okay, enough silliness - I must have been breathing glue for too long today :)
This is my take on this week's sketch showcased by Jen DelMuro for SFYTT! Jen is right, it was an easy sketch and I love the way it turned out! Simple but very beautiful with the bright pink elements!
I used all Melissa Frances designer papers, embossing folder, rhinestone brad and Elements of Style stamp set from SU!, shabby tissue paper handmade flower (technique by Mona Pendleton this week over at Split Coast Stampers) and Primrose Cookie Dough Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy shop!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Lots of yummyness here I like the previous post even more she is lovely

love Dawn xx

pattyo said...

Beautiful. Love the colors!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

You certainly have been busy making beautiful cards. This one is so pretty! Love the layout and the tissue paper flower!