Monday, April 19, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room - Week #6!


Here is the photo inspiration for this week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room - "Sketch This". We were to create a card or project this week based on this sketch layout. Using these colors is optional. Here is my take ...

I took the challenge 'literally'!!! I grabbed a bunch of my Doodlebug Designs papers and the brightest SU! supplies I could find, my Cricut with several cartridges and went to town. When I showed my husband and sons (which usually I get zero reaction from them regarding my handmade projects - they barely glance away from the TV!), they all were very impressed that I just about duplicated the canvas painting that is hanging in my craft room!
It was super fun to make ... totally neat to be able to duplicate from my stash of supplies.
Now you're turn ... give this super fun challenge a try! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Check out the other DT gals blogs to see more inspiration ...
Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog
Jill Hilliard - Jill's Card Creations
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Spot on Debbie! You nailed it!

Nicole said...

Wow, Debbie! Great job with this challenge!! Love those polka dots! :)

pattyo said...

What a cute card of my favorite way to relax!

PapierGirl said...

How cute is this! You should frame it and put it in your craft room - it would look darling! Great job - lovin's all the polka dots and pastels! :)