Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Red/White/Black/Kraft - yum!




Here is my submission for this week's color challenge over at Embellish Magazine - red, white, black & kraft!! This week's challenge is color with a twist -- party theme!!
I was asked last Friday by a very good friend to create some party invitations for her grandmother's 90th (OMG!) birthday party!! When I saw the Embellish challenge this week, I knew it would be a perfect spring board of inspiration for my friend's grandmother's invites!
The Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is one of the new colors - Cake Crumbs - added to my Etsy Shop the other day - scrumptious!
What do ya' think? Pretty cute, huh? The second card was also inspiration - it was a card we made at our monthly club -- {love} that vintage paper flower!!! I'll be sending that one to 'nana' for sure :)

3 comments:

Carly said...

Your card is just fabulous and I am totally going to go check out your Etsy shop! Gorgeous ribbon!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very pretty!!

Angela Mclean said...

Sweet card... particularly love the flower, GORGEOUS!
Angela xxx.