Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Piled 'high' with lots of yummies!

Oh my 'sweet tooth' goodness ... I had been in paper crafting withdrawal after having out-of-town company staying with us the past few days -- had to entertain and didn't have much time for stamping :(

After I cleaned up, stripped beds and did laundry today, I ran full speed back into my craft room and surrounded myself with lots of my favorite paper crafting supplies and lots and lots of challenges that I had fallen behind on!!!

This 'sweet' card is what I designed! So much yummy goodness on there - it just makes me smile when I look at it :) The Shabby Vintage Seam Binding I used this time is 'Pink Bubblegum' from my Etsy Shop!

I'm submitting them for some of my very favorite challenges ... count them -- 13!!! I think it's a new 'record' for me {giggle}!!! TOTALLY FUN!!!

Challenges I used to create this {sweet} card:

1. Our Creative Corner #12 - sketch
2. Embellish Magazine - embossing & pink, green, blue and yellow
3. Pile It On #16 - 'make it sweet'!
4. Crafty Creations #65 - make your own DSP background paper (I stamped the pink cupcakes onto the white CS and then glittered the icing!)
5. Papertake Weekly - do something different (I rarely make my own DSP paper!)
6. Our Creative Corner - blossoms (I handmade the 3 flowers out of CS and DSP!)
7. Stampin' Royalty #17 - punches
8. Paper Sundaes #15 - 3 DSP's, 2 CS's, 1 flower (I glued my flowers close together to look like one large blossom!)
9. The Pink Elephant #64 - Aqua
10. Caardvarks - new card, monochromatic (I did pastels) and get creative with CS (I handmade the 3 paper flowers from CS and DSP and I made the cupcake DSP background paper!)
11. Fussy & Fancy #9 - birthday card with a sweet treat!
12. Crazy 4 Challenges #34 - 'case this card' - I picked the cupcake card and used that for my 'sweet' theme!
13. The Creative Cottage #8 - circles

Yummy ... enjoy :)

20 comments:

Dalis said...

this is just too sweet!!! love it.

thanks for playing w/ us @ Pile It On!

- dalis
PIO Owner

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How adorable! Love that image and your design. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Rose said...

too cute!! love your image and those flowers :) thanks for joining us for the OCC Sketch

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Cute to the MAX Debbie! Thanks so much for playing along with OCC this week! xx

Diane Gilbert said...

Very Cute!! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner!!

Crystal said...

This is awesome! Love all the cupcakes & those little flowers are great! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

craftyb said...

Absolutely adorable...such sweeeet paper you created...really looks the part! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Super cute card! I love those little flower embellishments. They are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty. :-)

Sarah Newman said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image- too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

HappyCrafter said...

what a sweet birthday card! Glad you joined us this week at Paper Sundaes.

jennruggeri75 said...

The cupcakes you used as your background are so much fun!! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! Good luck :)

Angela Mclean said...

Mega cute!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Congratulations on becoming a design team member for KL Stampin' & Scrappin'! Cute card! I can see why they want you.

tracy said...

such a sweet card, love those flowers.Thanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge. hugs Tracy x

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous and so adorable I love the cc image and your beautiful flowers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Teri said...

Cute card hun! Love the flowers!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Creative Cottage this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

~Christina~ said...

This is oh so pretty :) :) :)

Sandra Farrell said...

Great job with the punches. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.

Mariana Grigsby said...

How cute! Lovely card!

April Rose said...

What a sweet little image and card! I love the soft colors and row of cute cupcakes! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April