Monday, April 12, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations - Week #8!


Hi all ... how exciting is this??!!??!! As I announced on Saturday, I have the honor of being chosen as a Design Team Member over at the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog! This is my first week's submission. Megan challenged us to create a card using Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green. What a {fun} color combo!
I got to use some of the newbies that will be added to the SU! line come next month with the release of the new Summer Mini ... aren't those cutie pie ice cream cones scrumptious??? I didn't have any Garden Green CS left, so I used it on the sprinkles!!
Please take a minute to hop on over to the PPC blog and check out all the wonderful designs the other DT Members created for this week's challenge! Simply amazing!
Now your turn ... go make a card using the Week #8 colors and post over at PPC :)

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Debbie this card is way too cute!! I'm still waiting for my little ice cream stamps to come in but I'm extra excited now after seeing your card!

pattyo said...

What a fun card!

Lori said...

Wow, Debbie! This card is super sweet! I can't *wait* to get my set from SU now!!! TFS!

Jackie said...

How Yummy! :O)

Tamie said...

Debbie this card makes me want to see sit outside with an ice cream cone...and wishing their was plenty of sun to go with...WTG!!

Megan at PPC said...

Sooo cute Debbie! I just got my set in...can't wait to ink it up! :)

NĂºria said...

beautiful card!!