Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh My Creative Buttons!!


I am submitting this cutie pie design for the Embellish Magazine buttons & color challenge - yellow, pink, turquoise, black and to use buttons in creative ways! This colorful, bright and cheery card just simply makes me smile! The buttons are vanilla, chocolate and strawberry 'ice cream' with glitter sugar sprinkles on them. Everything is glitterd - the buttons, the words cut with my Cricut machine and the cute little party hat too! The DSP is delicious - from Doodlebug Designs!
A super {sweet} treat :) Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Dazie said...

I love it, what a fab idea so colourful!
Dazie
x

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely adorable and SUPER clever!! Love it!

Brenda Brown said...

How lovely, great idea and gorgeous sparkles. Just love it.
LOL Bxxx

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is so cute and sparkly! Looks like a winner for sure.