Sunday, April 11, 2010

{NEW} Shabby Vintage Seam Bindings!!!

I was busy in the kitchen again yesterday tea staining and shabby-ing up some new colors of Vintage Seam Binding for us all to create with!!! They are gorgeous colors and will be dry by the end of the day and ready to ship out on Monday! I now will offer 15 scrumptious colors for all your crafting needs! I'll be working on getting them posted in my Etsy Shop today or tomorrow. As always, feel free to shop on-line or contact me directly with your order to save Etsy and Pay Pal transaction fees.

Here's the line up of the new colors:
Strawberry Shortcake
Mint Green Tea
Pink Bubblegum
Cake Crumbs
Lilac Lace
Hope you have a wonderful, stampy Sunday :)

4 comments:

Lisa V. said...

I have my eye on that pink bubblegum. I hope I get there in time.

pattyo said...

Beautiful vibrant colors. You'll be hearing from me!

Melissa said...

SO, SO beautiful, Miss Debbie! :)

Jennifer Scull said...

how I would love to run my fingers through all of those! they are glorious! :)