Oooohhhh ... another fun one this afternoon that is SO much prettier IRL than the picture! Lot's of delicious texture piled high with embellies! I got to use a soon-to-be released set from SU! called 'Elements of Style' on this project - I stamped the Pink Pirouette cardstock with one of the stamps from the set in Melon Mambo to create handmade DSP! Then I added the sentiment stamped in black - again from this set.
I cut half of a Top Note die with my Big Shot and embossed it with the polka dot folder. I textured and distressed the edges of the Pink Pirouette and Black papers. I added a few gorgeous embellies from my baskets, including an adorable polka dot embossed butterfly cut with an Embosslits SU! folder and a snippet of Cake Crumbs Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy shop - so yummy :)
Here are the challenges I used to create this little lovely:
1. 2 Sketches 4 You #50 - sketch
2. Easy Breezy Kewl - color/black, kraft, melon mambo, pink pirouette
3. Our Creative Corner - butterflies
4. KL Stampin' & Scrapin' #26 - bling!
5. Crafty Creations #64 - distressing
6. Paper Sundaes #14 - no people
7. Cute Card Thursday #108 - texture