Monday, April 12, 2010

Lovely Friend ...


This sweet little creation today just makes me smile when I look at it! All of my favorite paper crafting things - gorgeous vintage patterned papers, punches and piled high with embellies!
I used some new Prima vintage line DSP. The scalloped lacey punch is Martha Stewart. The second punch is a butterfly cut with the Big Shot and butterfly embosslit from SU! The Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is 'Baby Pink Berry' from my Etsy shop. The trinket pin is Maya Road, pearls - Melissa Frances and varrious other goodies from my stash baskets!!
Here are the challenges I used to create this design:
2. The Pink Elephant #62 - 1/image, 2/punches or dies, 3/embellies
Enjoy :)
NOW SOLD!

15 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

Perfectly beautiful in every way!!

Allison said...

very pretty card
AllisonX

Sarah Gough said...

So soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner this week!

june lanum said...

love it.................

pattyo said...

Oh, Debbie, this takes my breath away! Any chance you'll put in in your Etsy shop?

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet carrd! Thank you for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :)

kimosabescraps said...

stunning card!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the softness it conveys.

sarahmartina said...

Gorgeous! I love the tulle! So glad you played with us at 2S4Y! *hugs!*

iReneM said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
x

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous! The flowers and ribbon are just lovely!

Kazan Clark said...

super pretty! I love how elegantly serene this card is and it is sold!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oooh, fabulous bow Debbie. I so love that crinkled seam binding! Your card is so pretty with all the pinks! So happy you could have some sun with us at Our Creative Corner this week!

annieambriel said...

This card is super gorgeous!

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

Lovely card... thanks for sharing and playing with Our Creative Corner this week:-)