Friday, April 23, 2010

Live, Laugh & Love ...

Busy day today ... so just this one quick little post for you all before I call it a day. Off to an antique show tomorow and then dinner club in the evening with friends, so not sure I'll have time to get stampy ... but I can always *hope*!!!

I spritzed the white paper flower with some of SU's *new* SMOOCH spray to yellow it up. I'm {hearting} those smoochies :)

Challenges for this card:

1. Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #65 - sketch
2. Curtain Call #26 - color/white, basic grey, going grey, crushed curry

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

pretty card, Debbie! love that fab flower and your smooched edges:) thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

Sue Kohler said...

what a lovely card, the flower really sets it off! thanks for playing along with us this week!:)

pattyo said...

Very pretty, Debbie! I never thought of using the Smooch spray this way. Thanks for the idea!
Sounds like a fun day you have planned--enjoy!