Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just a sentiment ...


This is such a CAS card ... I feel like it's not 'done'! I guess they all can't be vintage/shabby!!
The gals over at Pile it On challenged us this week to create a design using just a sentiment and embellies - no image! Easier said than done! Well, when I visited the Get Sketchy site and saw their current sketch challenge, it all fell into place. Just circles and just a sentiment ... and just done!
What do ya' think??
Challenges I used for this design:
1. Get Sketchy #33 - sketch
2. Color Q #28 - color/ruby red, regal rose, pumpkin pie, bermuda bay, whisper white
3. Pile it On #14 - 'say it with words' /sentiment and embellies - no image
Have a peek on the sidebar of the Pile it On blog ... they've highlighted The Shabby Tea Room under their Monday Suggested Challenges :)
Thanks gals!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

I think this card is just cute. I didn't realize it until recently, I guess I am just a fan of circles.... who knew!?!

SnappyStamper said...

Wow - this is super cute (I'm also a fan of circles - lol!) I'd forgotten about that paper matching... I'll have to go dig some out!!! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ this week!

Dalis said...

oh I love the simple idea and execution of this card...

thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

- dalis
PIO Owner

LeAnne said...

Sweet! I love this---cute & bubbly!