Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday ... Sweetie Pie!

Well, I'm finally -- slowly -- getting into the 21st century! I'm blogging, I can navigate my way around my computer, edit photos and I'm even hosting a challenge blog! Today is a 'banner day' ... I finally downloaded, figured out how to use and made a card with a DIGI stamp set :) I simply fell in love with this set when I saw it and just had to make something with it!

What do ya' all think???

Challenges I used to create this {sweet} little creation:

1. Card Patterns #58 - sketch
2. Embellish Magazine - color & stitching/ light aqua, kraft, light pink
3. Crafty Creations #62 - paper piecing
4. Crazy 4 Challenges #31 - kraft paper
5. Our Creative Corner - buttons
6. Stamptacular Sunday #53 - 'sugar and spice/girly'
7. Just Add Ink #11 - wild card
8. KL Stampin' & Scrapin' - image/sentiment, 2 DSP's, 3 embellies (buttons, twine, glitter, shabby vintage seam binding from my Etsy shop).

17 comments:

Holly said...

yay Debbie! I'm glad you were able to figure this out and your card is just adorable. I love the bow and all the buttons!

Nicole said...

So sweet. Great card! Love that image! :)

Barb Hardeman said...

How 'sweet'! Your card is delicious and the buttons are a wonderful addition! Thanks for playing along with us at SSC this week! Barb

Gemma said...

Hi Debbie, glad you made it to the 21st century to share your card with us! It simly gorgeous, love all the buttons at the bottom, graet image too! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will join again next week! Gemma

whoistracy said...

Adorable Debbie! I love the buttons but can't resist the pie image. LOL Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns this week.

pattyo said...

Such a cute card!

marsha said...

This is so cute! I love the pie and the buttons are fabulous!

Hugs,
Marsha

dstandard said...

How cute - love the pie! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Loretta said...

What a darling country feel card! That pie looks absolutely YUMM-O!

Thank-you so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week!

acreativeneed said...

Mmmm, yummy pie!! Lovely card, Debbie, thanks so much for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

mommy2lou said...

Button button where's the button?

OH, Debbie took them all!

LOL...
Cute card! I love SU! buttons :)

Carolyn said...

What a gorgeous card. So darling. I love the buttons on it. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Paula said...

What a fun card, love all the buttons, flags and the sentiment is the perfect touch! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Dana Grothaus said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Such a "sweet" card. Love the buttons. Thank you for joining us at KL SNS this week! Hugs, Kelly

Jaime said...

yummy! That is so sweet. Thanks for joining us on CCC this week.

Mariana Grigsby said...

How sweet, Debbie! The buttons look great! Thanks for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!