Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Good Friend ...

I simply fell in {love} with this sweet vintage image when I saw it and just knew I had to make a sweet card with it! I'm a doll collector, so this one really touched my heart! Lots of yummy embellies on here including glittered chipboard frame from SU!, pearls from Melissa Frances, satin flowers & leaves from my stash and Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy shop!

Challenges I used to create this card:

1. KL Stampin' & Scrapin' 1-2-3 -image/sentiment; 2 DSP's; 3 embellies
2. Stamptacular Sunday #53 - 'sugar and spice'
3. Crazy 4 Challenges #31- use Kraft CS

9 comments:

Graphicat said...

This is wonderfully vintage and girly!!!

Thanks for joining in our girly challenge this week at Stamptacular!
Hugs
Cheri

Debbi said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I love the image, and the pearls and lace are just beautiful.
*smiles*
debbi

Gemma said...

What a wonderful card I love all the soft colours, the beautiful image and the vintage look! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at SSC, hope you will play along next week! Hugs Gemma

pattyo said...

As a fellow doll collector, I absolutely love this card!! Of course, I love all your vintage images but this one especially.

Barb Hardeman said...

Your card is just delightful! Love that vintage feel! Thanks for playing with us this week at SSC! Barb

Paula said...

Love the vintage feel to this card and the music paper was the perfect touch! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Marianne-db said...

This is so lovely. The girl is adorable and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful vintage card. I just love the papers. Beautiful!!!
Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I just love your vintage cards! :) Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin's challenge! :) Kelly