Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First Holy Communion ...

My youngest neice, Jillian, who lives in FL is making her First Holy Communion this weekend, so I needed a card to send to her with her gift. I found this sweet vintage image and knew it would work for a pretty little card for a young girl :) The girl in the picture has a dress with lavender in it and she is holding flowers that are yellow -- the JUGS color challenge for this week jumped out at me for this image! The girls even used a inspiration picture from a little girl's room - so sweet!

Challenges I used for this cutie pie card:

1. Crazy 4 Challenges #33 - sketch
2. JUGS #29 - color/lavender, pink, green and optional yellow
3. KL Stampin' & Scrappin' #26 - Bling!
4. Cute Card Thursday #108 - texture

I hope Jillian likes the card Aunt Debbie made for her!!!

6 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

She will LOVE this card! I LOVE the vintage pic and all of the lovely details!

Maria Levine said...

What a lovely vintage, shabby chic style card. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

Stampin' Pam said...

What a soft and feminine card - so lovely. Your niece will love it. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. We appreciate your support!

pattyo said...

Adorable card, Debbie! I know your niece will love it!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Again, I just love your vintage style, Debbie. The sparkly frame looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin for Risa's bling challenge. Hugs, Kel :)

Risa said...

What a gorgeous card! Your image is beautiful and your detailing is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at KLSNS!
hugs
Risa:)