Saturday, April 10, 2010

EXCITING NEWS TONIGHT!!!!

Hi all! I just wanted to share with you some very exciting news ... I just found out I was selected to be a Design Team Member over at Picture Perfect Creations! Yippiee!!! Megan issued a DT Call last month which I applied for and I'm happy to report that I was one of the 'lucky ten' who were chosen to be creators over at PPC!

I'm double excited as the weekly challenges are color challenges that are based on STAMPIN' UP! colors - wahooooooooo :) I love challenges!!!

Please take a minute when you have a chance and hop on over to the Picture Perfect Creations site to view the current challenge.

The DT designs will begin with the Week #8 challenge, so stay tuned!!

Thanks again, Megan ... I can't wait to get started creating along with my fellow DT sisters :)

7 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Debbie! Congrats girlie...I can't wait to get "inky" with ya too!! WHEEEEE!

marsha said...

Congrats on your DT selection!

Hugs,
Marsha

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congratulations Debbie!

june lanum said...

Good for you Debbie, you'll be great

june lanum said...

Congrats Debbie

Lisa V. said...

Congratulations Debbie! Your work is beautiful. Way to go.

pattyo said...

Congratulations, Debbie! Your work is always so beautiful.