Monday, April 12, 2010

A-dorable!!!

I received this new little stamp image in the mail this afternoon and just {had} to break it out and play with it!!! Isn't it simply {adorable}???!!!

This would make such a cute little girl's card for a birthday or special occasion. I think I'll put it away until my neice's birthday rolls around :)

Challenges I used to create this sweet little card:

1. Just Add Ink #12 - sketch (turned sideways)
2. Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog #21 - color/kraft, not quite navy, bashful blue, pretty in pink
3. KL Stampin' & Scrappin' #25 - organic (I picked 2 lorapetalum leaves off bushes in my yard!)
4. Crafty Creations #62 - paper piecing (her skirt is paper pieced)
5. Our Creative Corner - bows
6. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #54 - spots & dots/patterned papers
7. Crazy 4 Challenges #32 - 1/ribbon, 2/buttons or brads, 3 different punches
8. The Pink Elephant #62 - 1/image, 2/punches or dies, 3/embellies

SO FUN :)

7 comments:

pattyo said...

How sweet is this card!

Barb Hardeman said...

This is as cute as a button! I love how you did the ribbon bows and added the pretty leaves behind. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamptacular!

Barb

Gemma said...

Wow sweat card, what a nice ribbon flower you made, and how clever you used to different deignpapers with the dots! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will play along next week! Gemma

Faye said...

The image is adorable, but so is the whole card! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Sinply Darling! SHe is toooo cute! Love the set up of your card! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
If you haven’t already, I invite you to hop on over and enter in my candy give away, I will send anywhere!!

Leonie said...

O she is one of my favs from the new stamps! So sweet with her cupcake and you have coloured her beautifully!! Love the ribbon cluster too! thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. hope to see you again soon!
Hugs Leonie

Marianne-db said...

Lovely card! The image is so sweet!! Thanks for joining SSC this week!