Friday, April 30, 2010

Design Team Announcement - KL Stampin' N' Scrappin'!

WOWOWOW ... I'm very excited to share some wonderful news with you all today! I received the loveliest invitation today from Kelly, the creator of the KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' Weekly Challenge Blog, to join her Design Team - yippiee!!!!!!!!!!



Photobucket

I just loooooove this challenge blog and submit a ton of designs to them! I thought they were getting sick of seeing me pop in there so often, but I guess not! I'm so excited to get started, but it won't 'officially' be until June 1st. Until then, please join me in creating and submitting work for the girls to peek at over at KLSNS ... they have such a wonderful blog with super talented designers and a GREAT on-line store too!

Look at the design I created this week HERE using one of the stamp sets I purchased from the KLSNS Store!! Absolutely A-DORABLE ... how cute is that little girly with her cupcake :) I have it on 'good authority' {giggle} that Kelly will be adding some yummy treats, including some vintage goodies, to her store soon -- delicious :)

This is going to be soooo much fun!! I can hardly wait to begin!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Awesome...congrats to you...I can see why, your creations are beautiful!!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

woohooo! You are official now, girl! I just didn't want to pressure you to get started right away. You can definitely start as soon as you receive your package though. :) I just haven't put you on the calendar before June 1st. Thanks, again, and we look forward to working with you. Hugs, Kel

pattyo said...

Congrats, Debbie! I know you'll do beautiful projects for them. I'm sure no one ever tires of seeing your submissions!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats Debbie!

june lanum said...

congrats Debbie, you are going to be very busy..............

Risa said...

Hello Debbie,
Welcome aboard to the KLSNS DT!!!! From what I have seen already, your cards and creations are beautiful! Thanks for stepping in on such a short notice, we look forward to working with you!
hugs
Risa:)

Mrs. Jones said...

Exciting! Congrats.

Jacilynn said...

congrats Debbie! Can't wait to get to know you better.
x