Friday, April 23, 2010

CHIC OF THE WEEK AT JUGS!!


I have the honor of being 'Chic of the Week' for the #29 challenge - make a project using *pink*, yellow, green and lavender - yummy!! Thank you, Maria :)
You can view my project 'Paper Roses For Mom' here.
I've received a bunch of requests for a tutorial for the paper roses, so here you go:
They are a bit fussy to assemble, but the end result is quite stunning! As you can see from my posts this week, I've become quite addicted to making my own paper flowers - this type here, the spiral roses and the multi-layered flowers cut with a die.
Now your turn ... give them a try and leave me a comment with a link to your post. I'd {love} to see what kind of paper flowers you create this week!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah for you, Debbie! Congrats on being the Chic of the Week! :)

pattyo said...

Congrats, Debbie, on Chic of the Week. I tried to access the link for the rose tutorial, but it said the page doesn't exist.