Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CAS ...

This is about as CAS as it gets for me (giggle)!! I'm a 'pile it high' and 'load it up' kind of gal when it comes to my paper crafting!!

Much to do getting ready for a big all-day vendor open house this Saturday with my 'real job' and trying to get the house in order ... my youngest has prom this Saturday evening and I'll have 10 kids and lots of parents here Saturday for pictures and limo pick up.

I also prepped today for two stamp clubs this Friday and Monday ... and also managed to get a few cards done for a few challenges!

Busy, busy, busy as usual ... but good :)

Here are the challenges I used to create this 'cutie pie' card:

1. Card Patterns #59 - sketch
2. The Color Dare #63 - color/lovely lilac, tempting turquoise, pale plum
3. Stampin' Royalty #15 - KISS - Keep it Simple, Sweetie!
4. Papertake Weekly - 'cutie pie'
5. Crafty Creations #63 - Limited Editions - 1/DSP, 1/image, 1/embellie

12 comments:

Tracey said...

SO cute!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CArd Patterns :)

Patti said...

So precious! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

dstandard said...

Adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Liz Williams said...

A sweet image and looks good in the color dare challenge colors.

marsha said...

This is so adorable!
Hugs, Marsha

Shanda Stirk said...

Nice design and the little girl is so sweet. I love your sentiment too! thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

whoistracy said...

Very sweet! I'm in love with those images!!

Sarah Newman said...

Great job! I love the image, very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Jill said...

aww this is so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Audrey Pettit said...

You are just waaaaaay too busy, Debbie! Just listening to you schedule makes me break out in hives! ;)
Can't believe you still could get some crafting done. That card is adorable. Fun colors and such a sweet image.

Sandra Farrell said...

Beautiful work. Great card - Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Royalty.

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your lovely work!!

Greetings,
Saskia (Guest Designer)