Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Club Cards ...


Here are the two projects I will be making with my club gals this month ... trying to use some of those 'precious' colors, ribbons and accessories that will be retiring soon {sigh}. I will miss so many of the outgoing colors. Guess I'll have to enjoy them while they're still around!!!
The second card is inspired by my stampy friend and fellow Shabby Tea Room DT member, Jill Hilliard! The 'Thank You' stamp set is one of Jill's favs and by seeing all the wonderful designs she has created with this stamp, she convinced me to purchase it and give it a try!
It may just work perfectly for those 75 or so thank you notes I'll need to 'whip together' for my son's graduation this year!!! Have to design a CAS card for that one for sure :)
Enjoy!


4 comments:

Terrie B x said...

These aree `Beautiful` TFS:)x

pattyo said...

Cheery cards! Perfect for spring!

Diane said...

Very gorgeous!!! I love those butterflies on the second one and the colors.....thanks for visiting and leaving a nice comment on my Shabby Tea room card...the birdcage is actually from my Cricut cartridge "Serenade"...it has 4 diffferent ones on that cartridge and though it looks like TH's (which I want too...lol), these are neat as I can cut them any size...but with Tim's I could cut other stuff then paper...eeek...I want it all!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable cards! So fresh and spring-like!