Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Unconventional Easter Wishes ...

I used this week's color challenge #18 from Easy Breezy Kewl Colour Challenge to create this card ... very unconventional colors -- different from the usual pink, yellow and green you see on everything Easter-y!

The colors would actually work for a masculine Easter Greeting, so I'm going to submit this as well for the challenges this week over at Crazy 4 Challenges & Stamp With Us - make a masculine card - and I think this will be perfect to send to my brother!

I used Taylor's neat sketch from this week's challenge over at Taylored Expressions for inspiration on this project.

Enjoy :)

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, I love that! I really like this unusual color combo for an Easter card. And that bunny is adorable.

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

I really like your use of all colours... can't wait to find my supplies and play with paper:) THanks for playing at Easy Breezy Kewl!

Gwen said...

cute easter card....nice colors

Sara said...

Very pretty. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Stamp WIth Us said...

This is great

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge!

XXX