Monday, March 8, 2010

A *tweet* hello!

Yummy-licious is what this card should be called! Such adorable colors and papers! It simply makes me smile :)

I didn't have much time to play in my stamp room today, but did manage to make this cutie-patootie card for ya' all to peek at! I used the delicious color challenge from Curtain Call #20 - Real Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White - yum! My stampy friend, Melissa, is a brand new design team member over there, so be sure to give her a shout of congrats when you visit and see her creations!!! Next, I found a really adorable sketch over at Mojo Monday # 129 to play with.

A few patterned papers, a couple of embossing folders, a button here and a brad there and ... wha la!

What do ya' think? So *tweet*, huh??!!??

9 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Debbie! great mix of pattern and texture:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Audrey Pettit said...

Very tweet, indeed, Debbie! I just adore all the embossing and the great colors. Love the ribbon behind your focal point and the punched edging, too. So many great details to absorb here.

Nicole said...

Great card Debbie! Fun colors and layout. Super cute birdie! :)

Stampin'GHmom said...

Lots of fun elements in this card! Love the spring colors and the fun theme and I also like the white embossing.

Megan at PPC said...

Super cute card!

Please check out my NEW challenge blog and Design Team call! www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

xoxo
-Megs :)

Melissa said...

This is freakin' cute, Debbie! I love the ribbon tabs at the top and how it comes out the bottom. Did you use an embossing folder on that white layer? I love it. Thanks for the shout-out too...:)

Sue Kohler said...

so cute, sensational work with little time! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

Shelley Germann said...

What a fun card! The ribbon treatment is FAB! Thanks for playing with the Crew this week!

Lea L. said...

SO cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

♥Lea