Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday FIVE - fer!!!!!

Inspiration photo for this project ... a spring time, blooming pink cherry tree in my backyard :)








I was completely *inspired* by my stampy friend, Melissa, yesterday when she let us peek at a project she made by combining some of her favorite weekly challenges ... FIVE to be exact! I'm usually a one-thing-at-a-time type of gal ... two at the most, so this was INDEED quite a challenge for me! This boggled my brain for a while (not a hard thing to do most days!) as I sat there on the floor of my design room with approximately 12 current challenges in front of me -- which to choose? Which will coordinate together? Which rules state 'only use one challenge'? Which allow multiple challenges in comination? Oh ... the thought that went into this sweet card :)

Here's my line up:

* I started by being inspired by Melissa - member of The Shabby Tea Room Design Team and also inspired by the beautiful pink cherry tree blooming in my backyard this week!


#1 - Pile It On - make a card using pastel colors
#2 - KL Stampin' & Scrappin' - sketch challenge
#3 - The Pink Elephant #58 - make a card with a spring theme
#4 - Paper Sundaes - create a multi-fold card with an Easter or Spring theme
#5 - Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Sage Shadow & Blush Blossom
I simply {heart} how this card turned out ... how about you? Now your turn!

9 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

What a great card... love the colors and the details are so nice! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Terrific card! I love your photo for inspiration! Ooh, can't wait for my weeping cherry to start blossoming! I was outside today and didn't want to come in and work. :( and I have mini daffodils and crocuses up . . .ohh, I am getting spring fever!! Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin!! Great job with the sketch, too. Hugs, Kelly

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty, and thank you for sharing the photo of what inspired you. Good job piling on so many challenges, the finished product is great. Thanks for playing along with this weeks' Paper Sundaes challenge.

Margreet said...

so nice, your card and the inspiring photo!
thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
xxx Margreet

Melissa said...

AWWWWWW - so so cute!!!! You did a FABULOUS job combining these 5 challenges - wanna try six??? *wink giggle*

Thanks for the mention - you're so sweet. :)

Jacilynn said...

Wow, I love this card. What a great take on the sketch! super job.
x

Trudi said...

Your tree is beautiful Debbie, the one in your backyard and card :) Thanks for playing along with our Spring challenge at TPE!

Ann said...

Fabulous and oh so gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you’ll have time to join us for our new challenge which starts tomorrow.
Ann xxx
TPE

Melissa said...

Congrats on your KL Stampin' n' Scrappin' Top Three, my stampy friend! Way to go!