Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sweet Bundle of Joy!

WOW ... launching my new challenge blog over at The Shabby Tea Room this morning was like delivering a baby I've been waiting weeks for!!! Soooo, I decided to make a baby-themed card this afternoon!

I found this sketch at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #59 blog. Then I hopped on over to the Picture Perfect Creations blog to see what their color combo #3 challenge was this time - not your ordinary baby colors with black thrown into the Bashful Blue, Rose Red and Whisper White mix, but still an eye-catching design!! Lastly, I think I'll submit this card additionally for the 'baby themed challenge' over at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

I used PTI's Baby Button Bits stamp set and a couple Cuttlebug embossing folders; everything else is Stampin' Up!

Enjoy :)

8 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Congrats on your new little bundle of joy - how fun for you!! I love this card, the colors are fab and the image is too cute!

Paula said...

What a super sweet card, I love the little flower in the middle of JOY! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Aud Kirsten said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Liza said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Megan at PPC said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at PPC! Hope to see you back there soon!

Don’t forget to check out our first ever Design Team Call at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com
-Megs :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Very pretty! I love the rose!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

Georgia said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

Carolyn said...

What a lovely card. Love your layout and the ribbon. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn