Monday, March 22, 2010

{Sweet} Baby Chicks ...


Oh my ... isn't this vintage image absolutely {adorable}?? When I found this print, I just knew it would be for the JUGS color challenge this week :) I found a sketch and a couple themes and got busy in my stamp room and this is the result!
Here are the challenges I played along with for this sweet vintage Easter & Spring design:
1. JUGS #25 - color challenge of light brown, light blue, yellow and light green - yum!
2. CPS #159 - sketch challenge
3. Poppy Seed #2 - use buttons, polka dots and light moss green - double yum!!
4. Our Creative Corner - theme challenge for Easter and/or Spring
I hope you can find some stampy time this week to play along with some fun challenges too :)

6 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Very pretty! I love your vintage style!

Linda Beeson said...

This is so precious and what a great use of the CPS sketch.

pattyo said...

Love this! Where do you find your vintage images?

pattyo said...

How adorable is this!

Stampin' Pam said...

Oh my gosh Debbie - this is stunning - not a style I can create but I so love it when others do it as beautifully as you~ Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls by being an active participant in our challenges. We appreciate our loyal followers! We look forward to your take on our offerings.

Lisa Kind said...

LOVE the image! How sweet! You used the JUGs challenge colors perfectly! Thanks so much for playing our challenge once again!