Sunday, March 7, 2010

Some Sunday Mojo ...

Hello everyone :) Isn't this little card so simply and sweet? I found this neat sketch over at Mojo Monday #128 and then I hopped on over to Caardvarks and used the *beautiful* color inspiration photo they have posted on their site this week. As luck would have it, the Cute Card Thursday #102 challenge this week is to create a card using mostly green, so I think this little lovely qualifies!! I love Certainly Celery, White and Soft Suede together and that little birdie is a cutie-patootie!

I have a girlfriend who recenlty adopted a sweet little English Budgie bird, so I think I will send her this card as a congratulations to the new 'mommy'!

I hope you're all having a wonderful and stampy weekend!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Lovely card!! I really like the color combo as well as the texture and elements that you added. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

Eva said...

This is so beautiful...love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Caardvarks!

colourmehappy said...

So sweet! Beautiful take on the challenge :-)