Saturday, March 13, 2010

So {Sweet} Of You ...

I'm exhausted after the flurry of activities that surrounded this week's launch over at The Shabby Tea Room ... BUT, it's a crazy GOOD kinda exhausted that leaves a smile on my face! Be sure to pop in on Monday to see what the challenge will be for week #1!

Lots of running around to do today in preparation for my oldest son to have oral surgery (wisdom teeth pulled)on Monday ... what a yucky way for him to spend spring break from college, but at least Mommy will be able to play nurse and make him lots of pudding and soup this week :)

I did manage to hop up to my stamp room after dinner tonight and play with a couple challenges that were sitting on my desk most of the week and I just simply had not found the time to get to them to play with yet. I used the cute sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You this week and paired it with the Color Dare #59 color challenge - Turquoise, Chocolate and Celery - yum :)

It's more of a simple card than I usually design, but it's what my mushy mind could handle tonight and I think it turned out very sweet! I think I'll send it to one of my friends this week ... just as a thank you for being my friend. I love to make and send cards -- does this sound familiar to any of you???

Clocks ahead tonight here in the US (*sigh*) ... nite :)

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Very cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Cheryl Nelson said...

very pretty!!

Nicole said...

Very pretty! Simple, but so sweet!

pattyo said...

Love the cards. I agree with you. I, too, love to make and send cards especially since the internet it seems most people don't bother with hand mail anymore. I miss that!

Patti said...

Love your card... so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

Lori said...

Very pretty! I love the papers and the flower. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.
Lori
CD DT