Tuesday, March 2, 2010

*Sew* Krafty challenge ...

This adorable creation is my take on Joanne's fun challenge on her blog at Just a Little Something - create a card using 'kraft' cardstock and incorporate some sewing elements into the design too - FUN! I put my thinking cap on, pulled out a pile of supplies and my machine and went to town! I used 3 different stitch styles - zig zag and 2 decorative stitches - cute!

I used kraft and blush blossom cardstock from (SU!) along with some DSP from Fancy Pants. The polka dot satin ribbon and button is from PTI, chipboard stickers (K & Co), chipboard frame (Making Memories), snipet of vintage lace (Prima), satin flower (Offray), vintage image.

Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

Very sweet! It looks like two adorable little sisters! Nice vintage touches!

Joanne B. said...

This is so charming and sweet! Love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sew very adorable, Debbie! I love the decorative stitching on here. I have a wonderful machine, with tons of neat stitches, but always tend to go for the straight or zig-zag stitches. You have inspired me to break out of my mold.