Monday, March 29, 2010

Scrumpled Vintage Seam Binding - a HIT!


I know I'm in {love} with this trendy Shabby Vintage Seam Binding ... but I now know that you all are too! If you've been following the story line from my blog since last Thursday, then you know that the binding went up in my Etsy shop over the weekend and I've already sold more than 150 yards ... thank you to all who have placed orders I appreciate your business!
I did my research and feel that my prices are very competative ... even under market compared to other shops you will find this Shabby Seam Binding in! My seam binding retails for only $3.00 for 4 yards and is quite lovely, shabby, vintage and aged {with love}! I currently offer these 10 colors:
Ambrosia Cantalope
Rose Beige Glitter
Paradise Aqua Mist
Rose Petal Cupcake
Vintage Winter White
Baby Pink Berry
Primrose Cookie Dough
Cameo Beige Sugar
Lacey Blueberry
Oatmeal Cream
My scrumptious seam binding will arrive at your door step in adorable bundles of four yards each, wrapped with paper, tagged with the individual colors and tied up in a pretty bow with hemp twine! Perfect to give as a gift or keep for yourself!!

You can check out all the yummy colors over in my Etsy shop! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

I bought some...yeah..can't wait until it arrivesit is so pretty!!!

pattyo said...

Congratulations, Debbie, on all the orders! Looking forward to my order arriving. It looks absolutely beautiful on your cards.