Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PINK and BLUE {Sweetness}




Oh my ... I could just eat this color pallette up! When I saw my sweet, stampy friend, Melissa Phillips, post her color challenge today, I just had to get my toys out and play along with her :) This is my favorite of all the inspiration photos Melissa has shared with us so far.
I immediately went to work and pulled out some of my favorite Melissa Frances patterned papers and glittered chipboard pieces, some delicious satin ribbon inked to look vintage, a pretty paper posey flower made out of sheet music and sprayed with Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels with a PTI button and Imaginesence velvet brad in the middle, some pink rhinestones from Melissa Frances, an adorable felt woolie butterfly from Basic Grey and then I finished it off with stitching, a corsage pin and sweet little trims from my beloved treasure baskets.
Simply {sweet} ... don't you think? Thanks, Melissa, for the wonderful color inspiration!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

CUTENESS! Oh my...this card is completely adorable. Thank you so much for playing along.
Melis

Kelly S. said...

Love the layers of patterns and textures all put together for one sweet card! Great job!

Rebekah said...

OOhhh i love your mix of playful patterned papers.. Love this card..