Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My 'Cupcake Set' Has Arrived!!



I couldn't help myself ... i just 'had to' purchase this absolutely adorable 'Cupcake Set' from the Week #1 Winner, Maddy Hill, - The Shabby Tea Room's 'Let's Get Shabby' challenge. Maddy not only won the challenge, but captured my {heart} with this simply stunning and incredibly detailed gift set. My stamp room is completely decorated in just this style, so I knew it would find the perfect home living in there ... and I could enjoy peeking at it during all the hours I spend in there too :)
You can see why Maddy was chosen as the Week #1 Winner! I had to patiently wait for my goodie to arrive as it was shipped to the US from England with TLC!! It was WELL worth the wait ... I just love it!
Stay tuned, this wonderfully talented artist will be an up-coming GUEST DESIGNER at The Shabby Tea Room!!

1 comment:

pattyo said...

Wow, Debbie! This is absolutely beautiful. You're right--this is perfect for you. I didn't realize all the detail involved in the Winner #1 post! It takes my breath away! Oh, to be so creative...