Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little {Sweet Pea}


Cutie-patootie is all I can say about this sweet little creation!! For this card, I used Paper Sundaes' color challenge above and also the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #49 which is to make a project with a 'baby' theme!! I have a neighbor who is going to be a grandmy for the first time very soon, so I think this card will work perfectly just for her :)
I used PTI's Baby Button Bits stamp set and Vintage buttons/twine; Stampin' Up's Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White CS, Rose Red grosgrain ribbon; glittered chipboard from Melissa Frances and adorable Little Sweet Pea DSP from Heidi Grace.
Enjoy :)

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Super cute card Debbie! I love the little buttons, such a neat idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Shana said...

This is so cute! I love the paper you've used! Thank you for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes - hope to see you again next week!

Aud Kirsten said...

Oh, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

alicaz said...

So cute! Love the button "peas"!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Paula said...

Adorable, love the glitter and the buttons! Great take on this weeks challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colurs and the button detail. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Carolyn said...

What a darling card Debbie. Love the embellishing. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! I love the buttons!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

Georgia said...

Great card! Love the color combo!!
Thanks for playing this week at SSC.

HappyCrafter said...

How sweet! I love the soft feel to it. I'm glad you were able to join us with this week's colour challenge at Paper Sundaes.

Janneke said...

Great card.
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke