Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LAUNCH DAY IS {FINALLY} HERE!!!

I've been keeping a secret! You've noticed a few hints over the past couple of weeks here on my blog! Today is the day I can finally share the secret with everyone ...

I am launching a BRAND NEW WEEKLY CHALLENGE BLOG and you are all invited to play along with us each week! It's all about creativity, inspiration and fun! I've put together a wonderful Design Team to help inspire us each week! There will be prizes and guest design spots coming in the weeks ahead.

Our challenges will change from week to week - sometimes a color challenge inspired by a pretty photo, sometimes a sketch challenge, sometimes a technique challenge - always FUN :)

I think launch day calls for some prizes, don't you? Hop on over to The Shabby Tea Room to check things out and BECOME A FOLLOWER! Leave me a comment that you joined and you'll earn one chance to win the launch prize. Double bonus, become a follower here at Simple Treasures AND a follower over at The Shabby Tea Room and earn TWO chances to win! Be sure to leave me comments at one of the blogs so I know to enter your name for the prize!!

Our first challenge will be posted on Monday, March 15th over at The Shabby Tea Room ... mark your calendars and I look forward to creating with you all :)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay, I'm super excited. And, I'm a follower!!

pattyo said...

Congratulations,Debbie! Just became a follower of your blog and also the Shabby Tea Room. Can't wait to see what you and the other designers come up with. Love your work! I don't have a blog (I hope that doesn't matter).