Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Mail ...

OMG ... I'm just {hearting} these sweet MFT Pure Innocence stamps! It brings me right back to my 'little girl' days -- my favorite thing in the world was to play with paper dolls -- for hours and hours at a time. I guess I was a paper crafter from a young age ... but didn't realize it at the time (giggle)!

Anywhooo ... this sweet little girl got inked up today for a couple current challenges -- first I pulled up the sketch challenge for this week over at CPS #158. I knew this would be the 'perfect' sketch as it's rather simple ... the little girls have a lot going on with all the paper piecing and bling elements, so a simpler sketch works well.

Then I visited Megan's weekly challenge blog over at Picture Perfect Creations ... her color challenge #4 is to use Whisper White, Not Quite Navy and Lavendar Lace - yummy. Hop on over to Megan's site when you get some free time -- she is hosting a DT call right now. If you have any interest in designing and inspiring others, I'm sure Megan would love to see some of your work!

Lastly, I'm going to submit this to Crafty Creations - their challenge this week is to use spots and dots -- plenty of them on this cutie pie card!

I hope you're having a perfectly wonderful stampy spring day!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Such a sweet card! Great spring colors. Reminds me of my kiddos! :)

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet card, that little girl is adorable! Great use of the CPS sketch.

Ujjwal said...

Lovely Card!! I loved your mail box with the buttons!!

Trish D said...

Super cute - who wouldn't love to get that kind of happy mail?! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

How very cute! She is so sweet. And what a fun color combo, too.

Jaime said...

Adorable make. Love the button post for the mail box. Too cute! Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

Kris said...

adorable!I love the button mailbox!