Monday, March 29, 2010

A Happy Easter to You!


Such a sweet and spring-y color combo ... I simply {heart} pink and green together! I found this adorable vintage image and just knew that it would work perfectly for the color challenge this week over at the Color Dare #61 - Pretty in Pink, Green Galore and Basic Black.

I pulled the current sketch from Taylored Expressions #106 and decided that this would work perfect!

Then, last but certainly not least, I used the Stampin' Royalty's technique challenge from this week - use GLITTER! Remember, I sleep with a bottle of glitter under my pillow each night :)

I hope you enjoy this little sweetie-pie card!

6 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Very sweet card Debbie! I really love this sketch!

pattyo said...

So cute! Where do you get your vintage images?

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009 said...

I love that glitter frame:) That image is ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Shanda Stirk said...

Wow - she IS really sweet - what a gorgeous little picture? Where do you get these images? Thanks for playing again at Stampin' Royalty.

Sarah Newman said...

love the frame! I love the design of the card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Patti said...

This is absolutely amazing! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!