Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday ... Girl-y!


Have I told you lately that I've in {love} with these sweet MFT Pure Innocence stamps??!?? I could just eat them with a spoon -- sweet as can be :) Reminds me of younger days and playing paper dolls for hours on end!
This eye-catching colorful card is submitted for a couple of my favorite challenges and a brand new one I just found today while doing some fun suring out in blog land -- oh my, such talent in our wonderful paper crafting world!
1. Tuesday Morning Sketches - the sketch!
2. Color Chef Challenge #44 - bright pink (yeah!), turquoise and black!
3. Paper Sundaes #10 - paper piecing (love the name of this blog and love to paper piece too!)
4. KL Stampin' & Scrappin' #22 - use flowers and stitching on your card!
5. Pile it On - combine challenges and use something furry/fuzzy - the pom-pom & trim on hat!
Enjoy :)


16 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

that stamp is adorable. I am so glad you played along with the color chef challenge!

pattyo said...

This little girl brings back memories of a paper doll that I used to cut out from a monthly magazine by Mom used to get when I was little!

Nicole said...

Great card, Debbie! Love the colors and that little girl is too cute!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

awww that is soo cute! Love the paper piecing and those stamps are adorable. I may have break down and go shopping! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes!

Crystal said...

This card is so cute! Love your paper piecing. I just ordered my first bunch of these stamps and can't wait to play with them :)
Thanks for joining us over at Paper Sundaes this week!

HappyCrafter said...

Cute card, great job with the paper piecing! Glad you could join us with the Paper Sundaes challenge.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, that little girl is just so cute, Debbie! Kudos on combining all those challenges, too.

Melissa Craig said...

This is adorable! I love that image, she's so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

BethieJ said...

So CUTE! Love that little girl image!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is so sweet. Lovely image and colours. Kim

BananaStamper said...

Great colors, such a cute card! I also heart these little gals - just ordered me up some last week! Cannot wait to get that package in the mail!
So glad you were able to join in at Paper Sundaes!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Cute image, great long card. Thanks for playing along with us all at KL Stampin N Scrappin!! Hugs, Kelly

Andrea M said...

Cute card! Great job and thanks for piling it on with us!

Theresa said...

What an adorable image. Love the paper piecing.

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa (DT)

Jessica G. said...

Adorable card -- perfect paper piecing and that party hat is too cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's Tuesday Morning sketch!!

Jodi said...

Such a cute card ~ love the image you chose to use and the turquoise bright pink color scheme is great. Thanks for joining in my challenge at KLSNS :)