Sunday, March 14, 2010

Friend ...

Oh my ... the picture does not even do this card justice --it's really, really elegant and pretty in person! This will be project #2 at my stamping clubs this month!! I've been wanting to show my girls how to make those adorable, scrumpled (scrunched and crumpled!!!) flowers you see everywhere these days, so this card is absolutely perfect!

I hopped over to Stacy's Stamping Stage and played with the Curtain Call Act #21 color challenge for this project - use Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Whisper White. This card came together so beautifully and I just love the sweet, little paper flower :)

Recipe (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets: With All My Heart, Medallion, Define Your Life
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, Scalloped Border Punch, Certainly Celery buttons, twine, Certainly Celery ribbon, corner rounder punch.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Great take on the color challenge! Love that flower!

Stacey Schafer said...

Love you 'scrumpled' flower, Debbie! I've been wanting to try 'scrumpling' for awhile now:) Thanks so much for sharing this cute card with us at the Curtain Call!

Shelley Germann said...

I am love, love, lovin' this card! Two things dear to my heart....the Medallion stamp and the scrunchy, text flowers! Great job on the Curtain Call!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love that big stamped medallion! It is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

♥♥Lea

Sue Kohler said...

stunning! love the medallion stamp and of course the flower!!! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

Krista Driessen said...

Very pretty card !

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of that medallion stamp! Love your flower too. Thanks for playing along this week :D

Melissa said...

I'll echo what everyone else has said - I LOVE that medallion stamp and the scrumpled flower is beyoootiful! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!