Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Friend to Friend!

Hi all and happy today :)

Here's a sweet little post for you all to peek at. I've been wanting to give these die cut felt flowers a try for a little bit now and finally got to play around with them for a challenge today!

I pulled a sketch I thought was the current one from Our Creative Corner, but clearly isn't when I noticed that they have an Easter/Spring them this week. Not sure how this sketch got on my current 'to do' pile, but who knows??!! If anyone recognizes this sketch as a current one, let me know who it belongs to -- it's really cute!

Anywhoo, Megan over at Picture Perfect Creations is hosting this yummy color pallette challenge this week - Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron & Pretty in Pink - delicious! How nicely the soft saffron and pink balance with the deep eggplant ... great color combo :)

Megan is also hosting a Design Team Call currently, so if you have any interest in creating, designing and sharing your love for paper crafting, give her cute little blog a peek-sie :)

I'm also submitting this cutie pie card to the gals over at KL Stampin' & Scrappin' for their current challenge #22 - make a card using flowers and stitching. I love to stitch on cards -- it gives them such a nice finished edge and provides yet another layer of texture ... love me my texture :)

Coincidentally, Kelly at KLS&S is also hosting a DT call ... take a peek there for details.

I hope you all enjoy this sweet felt flowery card and are having a wonderful stampy day :)

2 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is gorgeous, luv the flower...sending you sunshine....I am offering a blog give away, check it out if you have time!

enjoy *~*

Kris said...

pretty,I love the gingham look circles!!