Saturday, March 13, 2010

Follow Your Heart ...



Couldn't end my time in the stampy room without a vintage creation ... my {love]!!!!
I was inspired by Jen's sketch challenge this week over at I {heart} To Stamp ... so unique! Then I visited Our Creative Corner and pulled up their color challenge for the week -- pink, green, brown and yellow -- puuuuurfect!!! Coincidentally, Sharon Johnson over at No Time To Stamp? is hosting a color challenge this week too ... pink & green with bonus if you use brown. Sweet :)
I set to work pulling out some *new* yummies I had ordered from Melissa Frances and Prima last week -- aren't they simply delicious??? Another of my new favorite loves is the dyed & scrumpled (scrunched and crumpled!!!) seam binding tape -- I could eat it!
I'm calling it quits for the night. I hope you're having a wonderfully stampy and relaxing weekend ... thanks for visiting with me today :)

8 comments:

iReneM said...

Wow!! this is just gorgeous.

x

Anabelle said...

This is soooo pretty!! I love all of hte goodies you've layered on. :)

cards4u said...

This is simply gorgeous!! Thanks for playing the Stamp Simply Challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous...love this sparkly card....wonderful take on the colors and sketch!!!

Thank you for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Loretta said...

Oh my goodness!!!! That is a project chock full of shabby chicness perfection!!!

Thanks for playing with us on the OCC this week!

Deb Neerman said...

OMigosh, this is stunning! LOVE this!!

Thanks so much for joining us in the Stamp Simply color challenge!

scrappinlil said...

OMG...this is absolutely stunning..I love those colors and the tape...heart and those beads...TFS

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautifully done! Love it!