Sunday, March 7, 2010

Folded paper beauty ...




Oh my goodness ... was THIS card fun to make! You may have noticed if you follow my blog regularly that I'm simply in *love* these days with these very popular folder paper scrunched flowers! They are super simple to make, beautiful when done and you can customize them for each project. I usually use either sheet music paper or printed paper with words and then customize my paper to fit the project.
Today's little folded sweetness is for the blog challenge over at Just a Little Something. Joanne asked us to make a card using any type of folded technique. For my project I used two different folds - the scrunched paper flowers and the lattice fold technique at the top.
To begin with I found a sketch to use for inspiration on this card over at CPS #157. I used gorgeous DSP from Cosmo Cricket - Something Borrowed and Something True. The printed paper with words is from Jenni Bowlin. The chipboard frame, Key Lime & Gold Glimmer Mists are from Tattered Angels. The Very Vanilla CS, taffeta ribbon and rhinestone brads are from SU!.
Soooooo pretty ... don't you think???

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful - love your flowers!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the paper flowers! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Joanne B. said...

This is so elegant and lovely!

KristinaH said...

Beautiful card, I just love it!

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

Audrey Pettit said...

Very elegant and pretty, Debbie! LOVE those scrunched flowers and the folding lattice at the top is wonderful.