Monday, March 29, 2010

Elegant Happy Birthday ...


Ooohhh ... I {heart} how this 'handmade' DSP turned out! I used Kraft CS and White Craft Ink. I inked up one of the background stamps from PTI's Damask Designs set (I'm in love with that set) and stamped it over and over. I like how it's faint in some spots and darker in others -- gives it a vintage and worn look! I love it when I set to work with a bunch of ideas running through my head and they all just fall in place so nicely!
Here are the challenges I will submit this card for:
1 - Curtain Call #23 - color challenge/Kraft, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
2 - Card Patterns #56 - sketch
3 - Cute Card Thursday - dimension!

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous damask bg...love it, Debbie! thanks so much for sharing this pretty card with us at the Curtain Call!

Tammy said...

love your damask background!!

Marisa said...

Lovely Curtain Call Card. Thanks for playing :D

Shelley Germann said...

Those flowers and rick rack are amazing, two of my favorite things! Thanks for playing with the Crew!

pattyo said...

Beautiful card! Love how you made the background paper.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Love that damask background! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

♥♥♥Lea