Friday, March 5, 2010

Dreaming in COLOR ...


Oh my ... such fun, bright and pretty colors for you to peek at today! This little cutie was super fun to make and when I finished it, I just smiled! Somthing about this color pallette reminds me of summer -- oh, I'm dreaming of those warm, fun-filled summer days :)
This card is my submission for this week's fun sketch challenge at CPS #156 and also the awesome color challenge over at The Color Dare #58. I had a sheet of this yummy DSP from Me & My Big Ideas sitting in my 'to do' pile and was waiting for 'just the right' project. I think this was it, what do you think???
I hope you're all having a perfectly stampy day ... thanks so much for visiting with me today!

7 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the fresh colors! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Patti said...

So very pretty! Made me smile too! Thanks so much for along with us at the Color Dare!

Eveline said...

Lovely card. Congratulations on winning.
Eveline.

Rainy said...

It is a very nice card!

Leslie said...

Congrats on your win at CPS, I think your card is really pretty. Hugs, Leslie

Lori said...

YES! I agree, the paper is perfect for this challenge. Your card is so cheerful, I love it. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare! Hope you'll join us again.
Lori
CD DT

Liz Williams said...

A wonderful use of these colors. Thanks for playing in the color dare.