Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daring Colors ...

Hi stampy friends :) Just a quick little card to share with you this afternoon. Still nursing my son back to health after his oral surgery on Monday (4 widsom teeth pulled - OUCH!), so I'm 'stuck in the house with plenty of time to stamp' ... oh darn *giggle*!!!

I just realized that the sketch challenge I made this card for over at Tuesday Morning Sketches has expired, so I'm not submitting, but I did use the current color challenge #60 over at Color Dare - Real Red, More Mustard, Gable Green & Tempting Turquoise.

I used the Kaleidascope DSP from Stampin' Up! Turned out cute, don't you think?

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I LOVE this! Love the scrolly look of the sentiment, the gorgeous cutouts on your blocks, the edging...all of it perfectly coordinating in the Color Dare colors. Thanks for playing along.
Lori
CD DT

Patti said...

Super cute! All of your elements came together great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

Christi said...

WOW! You did a fabulous job with these colors! I love your whimsical blocks featuring the different shapes! Great Job all around! Thanks for joining us at The Color Dare!

SnappyStamper said...

Debbie, what a FUN card! Thanks o much for playing along with the Color Dare!