Sunday, March 14, 2010

Celebrations ...

Soooo cute! This will be one of the projects we'll make at my stamping clubs this month :) I began with the weekly challenge over at Cute Card Thursday - make a card for a 'celebration'. I cased this quilt-y idea from my friend, Nicole. It was easy peesy and totally fun!

Recipe (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
DSP: Sending Love Speciality Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Stamp Set: Vintage Labels (SAB)
Accessories: Top Note BS Die, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4" square punch, Real Red Sending Love Epoxy Brads.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This turned out so cute! That card was so fun for me to make. You just inspired me to make a few more! :)

Annie said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x