Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Berry sweet ...



Thisi s my submission for this week's #102 sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner. It was a super fun card to make and I'm in love with all the vibrant colors and layers!
I think I'll use it for a birthday card for someone special ... inside I'll write "Wishing You a Berry-Sweet Birthday!" Cute, huh?!?
Supplies: Green Galore, Whisper White, Pixie Pink CS (SU!); Glittered Sweet Shoppe DSP (DCWV); berry chipboard pieces (K & Co); chipboard letters (Me & My Big Ideas); rhinestones & felt flower (Q & Co); strawberry brad (Doodlebug Designs); ribbons from my stash.
I hope you're having a berry-good day :)

4 comments:

pattyo said...

This is so sweet, Debbie!

Joycelyn Turner said...

OH WOW!!! THis is SPECTACULAR!!!! LOve all the shimmer and glimmer...Berry Sweet indeed!!!

Dana Grothaus said...

What a sweet and bright card!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Wendy Janson said...

Wow, Debbie! This is an eye-catcher! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner's sketch challenge!