Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Anything but a card ...



Here is another quick little peek at a project I just complete ... I'm submitting it for this week's challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Their challenge #37 is to create a project that is anything but a card ... the cards can be supplemental to the project -- FUN! I love 3-D projects!
I had a custom order from my Etsy Shop for one of these sweet mini pizza boxes filled with adorable 3" x 3" gift cards inside, so I knew that was the 'perfect project' for the TMS challenge this week!
These little sweeties will be heading off to Indiana in the mail tomorrow ... enjoy :)

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

How cute! I love decorating up those cute little pizza boxes and your cupcakes look so yummy.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessica G. said...

The little pizza box alone is a treasure, but then to open it up and find these sweet cards -- even better! Wonderful paper piecing on these cuties. Thanks for playing this week with Tuesday Morning Sketches!!