Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome Home





This is an adorable little project I made for a neighbor who is very sick ... I hope it brings a smile to her face :) Such a fun, little cutie-pie project ... don't you think?

This will be my submission for the challenge over at Stamptacular Sunday this week :) The challenge is to design a 'project' - not necessarily a card, that includes a sweet treat! SO FUN!! My project is the sweet 3-D house and the treat(s) inside are a Get Well Soon card, packet of flavored teas and a set of 4 - 3 x 3" thank you cards and envelopes that I thought Jean could use.

I hope she enjoys!

Supplies: Welcome Home template, You've Got Mail stamp set (MTME); White CS, vintage buttons, button twine, Homemade stamp set, Tea Time stamp set (PTI); Glittered Sweet Stack DSP (DCWV); pearls (Melissa Frances); Certainly Celery CS, ink & ribbon, So Saffron CS, ink & ribbon, scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scalloped border punch, word window punch, modern label punch, Whisper White CS (SU!); punch (Martha Stewart).

8 comments:

Nicole said...

So pretty. Great job with the house template! I'm sure your neighbor will love it.

Barbara said...

lovely cards ! regards from Poland-Barbara

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful little set! It has so much detail and I'm sure it will bring a smile to your neighbors face :) So thoughtful of you to think of her and want to make her feel better!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Dee

Carolyn said...

Absolutely love the little house. Hope your neighbor likes your gift. I think it's amazing. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Georgia said...

This is a lovely set! Thanks for joining us at the SSC.

Aud Kirsten said...

Wow, what a great set! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Liza said...

Great work, I love the little house, I'm sure your neighbour will love it. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

jannekescreations said...

Beautyful ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke