Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thanks {so much} ...



Gosh, I'm having the *best* weekend ever ... my three guys are out playing golf in this beautiful 60+ degree weather we're having in central NC today, I'm sitting in my design room with my sweet poodle, Hershey, watching the Olympics and playing with so many fun challenges this weekend! I can't get much better than that :)

This wonderfully layered card is my design for the Friday Make up 4 The Weekend sketch challenge #17 and also for Cute Card Thursday's challenge - to use metal in your design. I love layers and embellies, so this was a totally fun card for me to design -- the more the better in my opinion ... plus it gives you an excuse to play with and 'use' lots of those goodies that we tend to hoard in our supply baskets and treasure bins!!
All supplies are SU! (except for the vintage lace trim I glued on the bottom of the card) - Bella Bleu DSP, Very Vanilla, Kraft & Not Quite Navy CS, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Friends 24/7 & Tiny Tags stamp sets, Hodgepodge metal hardware kit ... and I cut the fancy frame with my Cricut machine using the Sentimentals cartridge.
Happy Sunday stamping :)

3 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

A very beautiful card! The damask image (I think it's called) is a perfect focal point! Thanks for playing with us at PMS this week!

Annie said...

beautiful creation, love the colours. thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Christi said...

This is stunning!!!